This is an interview with Adam Hempy from Better Proposals.
Turns out the owner of proposal software knows a lot about writing proposals. Who knew it!?
- How to make writing proposals suck less
- A very important question to ask BEFORE writing the proposal
- How to find things that your client is worried about (so you can address them early)
- The most important part of any proposal
- The difference between small budget and big budget proposals
- How to stand out from every other company
- How to really find out what your client wants and use that to win the project
- What you should include at the end of every proposal
- Justifying higher prices in terms your client can understand
Find out more about Better Proposals