This is Part 1 of 2 of an interview with Jason Resnick of Rezzz
Jason helps agencies and freelancers with a whole lot of stuff. The most important piece is knowing (and choosing) your clients. We dig into Jason’s framework for choosing your specialization and discuss the related benefits… the best of which is demanding higher rates.
My favourite quote from the episode: “Fears are excuses”
We also touch on:
- How taking time out to reflect on your business can help in so many ways
- How niching helps you raise your rates, and not niching leads to burnout
- The 4 quadrants of niching down
- Squashing the objections and fears that specialisation leaves money on the table
- “Fears are excuses”
Resources mentioned in the episode (Episode 16)
- Live In The Feast podcast
- Ask Rezzz podcast
- Agency Trailblazer podcast
Connect with Jason
I help freelancers, especially web developers and designers, live the life of their own design through coaching and community so they can specialize their businesses and build recurring revenue. This is done through a framework to discover your ideal client, find out their value, how to market to them, and walk away with a plan to move forward and build recurring revenue.