Phil Singleton is a web designer, an SEO expert and an award winning author. In this interview, he reveals how his agency sell SEO to their clients for ongoing revenue that goes way beyond the initial website.
Turns out SEO is a lot more than I thought.
You’ll learn some of the most important things Phil does for his clients, and an awesome quick win to wow clients as quickly as possible.
- How content and SEO has changed
- EAT – Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness.
- Google’s Quality Reviewer guidelines
- Phil’s authority campaign for clients (this is epic)
And some listener questions around preserving SEO while migrating sites or changing domains.
Resources mentioned in the episode
- SEO for Growth
- Screaming Frog website crawler
- Bacon Wrapped Business with Brad Costanzo
- Forbes article on how long SEO takes to work
- Grade.us Review Funnel
- Google Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines (GSQEG)
Connect with Phil
Phil Singleton is a web designer, an SEO expert and an award winning author. Since 2005, Phil has owned and operated a digital agency based in Kansas City. In 2016, Phil and John Jantsch, of Duct Tape Marketing, co-wrote, SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs. SEO for Growth is an Amazon bestseller and has been listed as a top marketing book by Mashable, Oracle and The Huffington Post. It’s also been featured on on MSNBC, Entrepreneur and Search Engine Journal, and on many other industry websites . Phil and John are currently entering the next phase of their partnership by offering a training and SEO certification program to marketers and web designers, and creating a national network of certified SEO consultants.