This is one of the most actionable episodes to date. It gets a little bit technical, but I’m telling you, it’s worth it. I have a bunch of notes from this chat with Daniel that I plan on implementing in our business.
Daniel Daines-Hutt from Amp My Content digs into a scalable, simple way to generate leads for your business. For real. It’s no magic bullet though. There is work involved, but I know many people making this strategy work, and it’s worked for us in the past.
If you’ve run Facebook ads for your agency and it hasn’t worked for you, or if you have never even tried, this is an episode for you.
- What kind of content to write
- How much to write (hint: it’s much less than most people are telling you)
- Improving old content to get their faster
- How to capture emails from that content
- How to turn those leads into clients
- Getting top quality prospects to view those blog posts and opt-in
- Expanding that audience to scale up
- A “ninja trick” (haha) that makes me lose my mind a little
Resources mentioned in the episode
- Daniel’s promoted content guide
- Robert Cialdini – Influence
- Mike Rhodes interviews on James Schramko’s podcast
- The manifesto post
- Write better content post
- Capture more emails post
I'm a ‘Direct Response' marketing nerd. This means I focus on marketing with a single, measurable goal so that I can track the results. Somehow while writing case studies about this, I managed to get some of the top performing content marketing online
I teach people how to write less content. but get better results over at ampmycontent.com