SEO and websites go hand-in-hand. That’s why many agencies also offer SEO as a service to their clients. In this chat, Pete Everitt and James chat about where to start with SEO, and how to sell it to your clients more easily.
- How navigation matters in SEO
- Retro fitting SEO to existing websites
- Website audits
- Selling SEO as a service to existing or new clients
- Differentiating yourself against other SEOs
- Packaging keyword research
Resources mentioned in the episode
- Pete’s podcast where he interviews James on automation
- James’ video about automatically posting social media
- ShortPixel for image optimisaion
Connect with Pete
Pete is a digital agency owner, podcaster and online trainer. He has over 15 years experience working in the digital industry and has specialised in both web development and digital marketing / SEO.
Pete has worked for some of the largest ecommerce agencies in the UK before setting up his own agency, SO… Since then, Pete has started the Marketing Development Podcast to help marketers and marketing consultants skill up and demonstrate their worth to their employers and clients.