If you’re thinking about creating a course, this value-packed interview is FULL of epic advice to get you started on your journey. It’s a long one, but worth it if you want to create a new income stream through courses. Josh Hall joins James to discuss all the parts of creating and selling your first course, even if you don’t have an existing audience.
You’ll learn about:
- How to construct the idea and outline for your course
- Pre-selling to prove the concept and make money before you’ve even created your course
- Using feedback to construct your sales page
- How to plan each lesson to make recording easy
- Tools to use to host, create and sell your course
Resources mentioned in the episode
- The course creation checklist/documentary
- James’ Zapier Mastery Course
- Josh’s Courses
- Divi Web Designers Facebook Group
Connect with Josh
I help web designers build their web design businesses and learn how to build awesome websites through Tutorials, Courses and Blogs for WordPress & Divi at joshhall.co. You can also find me as an author for the Elegant Themes blog. I'm also the head honcho and creative director of In Transit Studios, a web design agency in Columbus, Ohio.