Website care or maintenance plans are an amazing source of recurring revenue for digital agencies. Kristina Romero from WPCareMarket shares what most people are doing wrong, how to secure more (and better) recurring clients, what to include and how much to charge.
There’s a LOT covered in this chat and Kristina delivers the goods.
Use code HIGHWAY50 for 50% off “Crafting the care plan”, and HIGHWAY100 for $100 off the bundle at https://wpcaremarket.com/training/
Resources mentioned in the episode
- Mike Killen’s live unboxing (you may need to join his group)
- WP Care Market – Join
- WP Care Market – Training (codes HIGHWAY50 for the “Crafting the care plan, and HIGHWAY100 for the bundle)
Connect with Kristina
- Facebook Group: https://wpcaremarket.com/join-our-network
- Training: https://wpcaremarket.com/training
Kristina Romero began as a website developer with her company KR Media & Designs creating websites for companies that included Coca-Cola Company, Food Network, and Hollywood celebrities. Through her experience running an agency, she developed a passion for helping other website professionals grow their business and better serve their clients. Kristina has trained thousands of web professionals with content across the web including webinars and courses for WP Elevation, WordCamp, GoDaddy’s Pro, ManageWP and more. Now with her own training program inside WP Care Market she's built her unique platform to become the one place website professionals can trust to find quality website care plan training, increase their revenue and better their client relationships.
- The Admin Bar – Website Owners Manual – to help convince your clients they need your plans