This is a two-part episode. I invited 2 friends onto the show who have been helping agency owners in various Facebook communities for a long time – Nick Gulic & Corey Dodd.
Part 1 flips the script and they interview me about how the podcast has helped our business, what has changed over the course of 100 episodes and where it’s going next.
Part 2 begins at 34 minutes. There are a lot of common questions we see popping up from agency owners – from getting clients to not having enough time. We tackle them one by one in this extended discussion.
Topics and resources mentioned in this episode
- How to get more clients
- Content Snare post on how to get clients
- Cold outreach
- Strategic partnerships (best approach)
- Wtf is niching anyway??
- How to niche
- Do I need to?
- Charging enough and increasing prices
- No profit despite being busy
- Time tracking
- Crap margins – not charging enough or too much wasted time
- Having no time
- Too many services
- Saying yes too much
- Actually give a shit about your time
- Good hosting
- Email hosting!!
- Create a reliable network of freelancers
- Do you need to?
- Profits vs fees
- Built to sell
- Recurring revenue (with good margin)
- Hiring – treating people like monkeys
Connect With Us