It's not often I find a software tool that changes everything for our business.
There have been two times I practically danced around the office because I was so happy about finding software. The first was discovering Active Campaign.
This was the second.
One of the biggest problems with selling online is actually converting people from a visitor to a customer. We all spend time on optimising our websites and sales pages, but rarely does the checkout get any attention.
Yet the checkout is where many potential customers drop off. It's silly not to optimise that as well.
And that's why I love ThriveCart. It makes it ridiculously easy to create an awesome looking checkout page that converts.
In fact, we used it for the Content Snare pre-sale offer earlier this year. I've bought two full accounts and converted one of our oldest software products entirely to ThriveCart.
There are also a lot of very smart marketers switching to it, like James Schramko who now runs his whole business through it.
But this is only the beginning of why I freaking love it. Here are some more reasons:
- Recurring payments via multiple gateways (Stripe, PayPal, Authorize). Giving both PayPal and credit card has done wonders for conversion rates
- Customers can update their own credit cards
- It integrates with all the top marketing automation platforms (Active Campaign, Drip, ConvertKit, Ontraport, Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Aweber, Hubspot, GetResponse)
- Tag people who purchase or add them to lists to follow up
- Membership platform integrations
- Webinar platform integrations
- Zapier integration
- One click upsells and bumps (sell more with a checkbox) to increase revenue
- A/B testing
- Embeddable on your own website
- Coupons, or discount by URL
- Automatic invoices
- Retargeting cart abandons
- Automatic tax calculation (this is HUGE)
- Soon to have physical product support
And… it has an affiliate system built in so you can offer commissions to people who refer to you.
We now use ThriveCart to charge for our fixed price stuff like website fixes, hourly packs, maintenance plans and all that lovely stuff.
Honestly, it's not very often a tool I buy gets this much use.
Their main competitor STARTS at $99 a month.
It's also got an active Facebook group and a great support team. I've contacted them a bunch of times with different questions and requests, and they've always been helpful and responsive.
Here's a video review I made in early 2018 – most of my issues from this video have since been resolved.