A common point that agencies struggle with is identifying the right clients for the right product packages. This is where segmentation comes in.
James speaks with Rob and Kennedy from ResponseSuite to figure out the questions to ask to segment people, how to actually segment that's the best fit for your business, as well as how to maximise the sale value of each person who comes to you – all by asking the right questions and then actually doing something effective with the info you collect.
We also discuss:
- How to get away from spending a long time nurturing prospects who end up with too low of a budget
- How to still provide value to people with low budgets, and make money in the process
- Where and when to use surveys
- A cool question to add to your feedback survey after a job is complete
- How many questions you should have in surveys before conversion plummets
Resources mentioned in the episode
- ResponseSuite – Use this link to get the special deal Rob and Kennedy offered! You’ll get a one on one setup call with the guys and special training worth nearly $500. Make sure you tell them you came from Agency Highway!
Connect with Rob and Kennedy
About Rob and Kennedy
Rob and Kennedy are the most unlikely entrepreneurs you'll ever meet. Sporting hairstyles that look like comic-book characters and backgrounds in psychology, hypnosis, and show-business – it's hard to believe they're serial entrepreneurs with an uncanny knack for building businesses with riotous email marketing.